Hi and welcome to my website!
I’m B.J. Seow, the author of the children’s book, Dury Durian (A Fruit So Unpleasantly Sweet), mother, and wife.
This website was first created as a creative outlet to get things out of my chest by sharing my life and experiences living in a foreign country – raising bilingual kids, balancing bicultural values, and borderless cultures. Then, as I embark further towards writing, I’d wanted to take you along through my journey in writing my first book (and more to come). There’s still a lot to do, now that I’ve published my first children’s book but I’m enjoying every part of it.
- Download FREE Colouring & Activity Sheets To Go With Your Book Purchase!
- Children’s Book Dury Durian (A Fruit So Unpleasantly Sweet) is Now Available!
- Should I Write in British English or American English (Or in Other Flairs)?
- 2021 Project And Work In Progress
- Easy Homemade Creamy Mushroom And Chicken Pie With Shortcrust Pastry