Hi and welcome to my website!
I’m B.J. Seow, the author of My Infinite Shine (Writings From A Mother’s Love) and Dury Durian (A Fruit So Unpleasantly Sweet), a mother and wife.
This website was first created as a creative outlet to get things out of my chest by sharing my life and experiences living in a foreign country – raising bilingual kids, balancing bicultural values, and borderless cultures. Then, as I embark further towards writing, I’d wanted to take you along through my journey in writing and what it’s like being an indie author.
- Latest book, ‘My Infinite Shine’, is out now!
- Download FREE Colouring & Activity Sheets To Go With Your Book Purchase!
- Children’s Book ‘Dury Durian, A Fruit So Unpleasantly Sweet’ is Available Now!
- Should I Write in British English or American English (Or in Other Flairs)?
- 2021 Project And Work In Progress